Backend Engineer (Closure & Node.js)
29 September 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Backend Engineer (Closure & Node.js) to join our international team of top digital talents.
- 3+ years of experience working with Backend Engineering
- English language Upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
- At least 2 years of experience with Clojure
- Node.js understanding and knowledge are a plus
- A basic understanding of NoSQL databases
- AWS Serverless (lambda, Cognito, DynamoDB), good overall understanding and experience
- Experience connecting various APIs
- Understanding of 3rd party user session providers (any one of Cognito User Pools / Auth0 / Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Experience with Ethereum (Solidity) is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
At the next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview. assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!