Gegidze - Digital Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world.
Since the agency’s foundation in 2017, we successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers, and built remote teams of 200+ developers, marketers and designers in Georgia for European Startups and SMBs. At our agency with 5 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, Warsaw and Tallinn, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
About the project
We are looking for a top DevOps engineer with a background in Magento development for our key client in Estonia.
The company is a digital solutions agency, a group of specialized companies. They establish strategies and create tactics, develop service solutions, e-commerce and sales platforms and websites both for desktop and mobile.They are the first ones in Estonia who have achieved the Amazon Web Services APN Select Consulting Partner status and they are going to create systems and write code that automates building various cloud-based systems and the daily management of these systems.
The team consists of project managers, cloud support, DevOps engineers, and system administrators.
- Creation and maintenance of the infrastructure in AWS (EKS, RDS, RabbitMQ)
- Writing ansible/cloud formation/groovy code
- Creation and maintenance of Jenkins pipelines (groovy)
- Supporting developers
- Resolving issues with infrastructure and deployments
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS, AWS CloudFormation, Git, Kubernetes/Docker, and Redis.
- Experience with server applications such as Linux, Windows, Linux, Windows, Python, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Apache, NginX
- Hands on experience with the Magento platform
- English language Upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
Nice to have:
- Know PHP and Node.js on an administrator-level
- Familiar with Elasticsearch
- Worked with Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware that you love
- Knowledge sharing meet ups and community events
- Professional and English courses
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the leading global tech teams
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will have:
1. Quick introduction call with our HR team
2. Technical/soft skill interview with client
3. Introduction call with the end client
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!