Front-End (React) Developer
9 May 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Front-End (React) Developer to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a React Developer,
- Your main responsibility will be developing user interface for an eCommerce page for a globally known brand
- You will not only collaborate across our own team, but also work with international business and UX teams
- You have more than 2 years of experience with React
- Have excellent English communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good communication skills
- You manage your time well, which means that we don’t have to worry about the deadlines we give you
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
- You enjoy teamwork and like team events
You Get Bonus Points If:
- You have experience with TypeScript
- You have experience with e-commerce solutions
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!