Frontend Team Lead
28 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Team Lead to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a Frontend Team Lead you will:
- Supervising Frontend team specialists
- Providing guidance, setting goals, objectives, and responsibilities for the team
- Communicating a vision and a path for the team, creating solutions based on best practices
- Solving day-to-day problems
- Recruiting, mentoring, and onboarding new members of Frontend
- Acting as a Senior Frontend developer when required
- Programming of functional components using the React library
- Creating pages by applying programmed components
- Reviewing code created by other team members
- Improving functionality and code, aiming for better quality for both users and programmers
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of Unit testing or testing in general
- Knowledge of the best frontend and UX practices and tools
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and preprocessors
- Experience with large-scale projects and fintechs would be beneficial
- Deep understanding of how web applications work
- Experience working with React and Webpack – would be an additional advantage, as those are some of the technologies we use daily
- English level upper intermediate (B2) is a must
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!