Full-Stack Developer (Laravel + Angular)
12 May 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Full-Stack Developer (Laravel + Angular) to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a Full-Stack Developer:
- You will work with methods such as Continuous Delivery (CD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Pair Programming
- You will work cross-functional and full-stack on digital products
- You will support both your team and our customers with agile best practices
- You will support debugging production problems across services and multiple levels of the stack
- You are constantly improving technical standards, tools, and processes
3+ years of experience working with Laravel and Angular
English level upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
Hands-on development experience with a mix of the backend (Laravel, Node.JS) and frontend frameworks (Angular 12)
You have a passion for software engineering. You use best coding concepts such as microservices, event-driven architecture and domain modeling on a regular basis
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!