Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
About the project
We are looking for a top Full-Stack (React.js + .NET) Developer for our key client in Estonia.
The company is a digital solutions agency a group of specialized companies. They establish strategies and create tactics, develop service solutions, e-commerce and sales platforms and websites both for desktop and mobile. They are the strongest digital agency and solutions developer in Estonia. You will work with their international development team to help to bring Project Owner’s ideas into reality.
- Managing all the technical elements related to your daily work
- Helping PO and technical team to set project technical scope and define the work into measurable chunks
- Supporting PO and technical team with technical knowledge
- Selecting the most suitable approach to deliver solutions to the end users within agreed standards
- 3+ years of experience with React.js and .NET
- Experience with Azure, SQL, and Docker
- English language Upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware that you love
- Knowledge sharing meet ups and community events
- Professional and English courses
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the leading global tech teams
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will have:
1. Quick introduction call with our HR team
2. Technical/soft skill interview with client
3. Introduction call with the end client
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!