Full-Stack Developer (Vue.js + Python)
29 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer (Vue.js + Python), to join our international team of top digital talents and work with a compliance-screening platform focused on high-risk commodities markets.
As a Full-Stack Developer (Vue.js + Python) you will:
- Work with a diverse team of developers
- Work on products for users - web interface, graph vizualisation, pdf reports
- Develop and improve the current web interface
- Take part in the integration of new features in the web interface
- Take part in the configuration of frontend and backend system interaction
- Customize and develop reports for users
- Create/improve design for the website and pdf reports
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in developing websites
- Excellent understanding of how to set up the interaction between the web interface and our internal system
- You know VUEJS (+D3), DJANGO, PostgreSQL, Python
- Familiar with Figma or similar tools experience
- You’re fluent in English or Russian
- You are a detail-oriented, have results-driven mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with Neo4J or other GraphDB
- Knowledge or experience with Docker, ZAPPA and AWS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the case study.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!