IT Product Delivery Manager
28 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced IT Product Delivery Manager, to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a IT Product Delivery Manager you will:
- Determine IT Department needs and connect groups to work together to solve problems as they arise
- Ensure integrity of the whole Information Systems development process
- Make important Information Systems policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Oversee reporting, project delivery, and auditing processes
- Create project delivery standards and ensure overall project delivery results
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for delivery process improvement
- Work closely with stakeholders during the project delivery process
- Form current IT department teams and their composition
- Acts as a coach, communicator, expectation manager, facilitator, and diplomat in the project delivery process
- Previous experience with working in complex and large IT environments
- Experience working with project delivery, its development and standardisation
- Understanding operational policies and procedures
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Deep knowledge of Scrum framework
- Ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions
- Innovative and open to adopting new technologies and new ways of working
- Fintech work experience would be a benefit
- Familiarity with all test case design patterns
- English level upper intermediate (B2) is a must
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!