Java Software Engineer
30 September 2022, 08:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Java Software Engineer, to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a Java Software Engineer you will:
Provide shop managers (B2B partners) the tools to control their offer on the platform. You will work with: Invoicing, Partner Dashboard (a self management service for the shops), Sales Tracking and Connection to Salesforce.
The team consists so far of two Frontend/Full Stack Engineers and one Backend Engineer and a Product Owner. Their purpose is to provide shop managers (B2B partners) the tools to control their offer on the platform.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Profound experience with Spring boot applications (backend)
- Experience with microservice environments with Kafka events
- Experience with APIs with gRPC or GraphQL
- Hand on with the creation of production-ready solutions (focus on observability, CICD, Disaster Recovery, testing and security)
- Solid understanding of basic AWS technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (most services will run inside EKS, the managed kubernetes service of AWS)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- English language Upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
Would be nice if you also have:
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Experience with Kotlin
- Solid knowledge of Python or Scala
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or similar (like Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience structuring Kafka events
- Experience with schema registry
- Experience with serialization
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the the top talents in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
At the next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview. assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!