Machine Learning Engineer
14 November 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a great Machine Learning Engineer to build and deliver products in smart city fields.
- At least 4 years of experience and strong technical knowledge in Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Strong technical knowledge in Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Good understanding of Neural Networks, Transferable Learning,
- Practical knowledge in object detection algorithms such as YOLO and Mask R-CNN
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, MxNet)
- Strong programming experience in Python, Jupyter Notebook, and related tools/libraries
- Team player with the desire to work in a cross-functional/international team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!