Freelance ( 80 - 160H)
7 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Magento Developer to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a Magento Developer:
- You will be working directly with a dedicated project manager
- You will take a part in team’s everyday tasks in different projects, and different fields for clients from the Baltics and Europe
- We expect you to participate in our daily meetings and become a part of our team
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of Magento practical experience
- English language Upper-intermediate (B2) is a must
- Must have:
- PHP / MySQL knowledge
- KnockoutJS (at least basic knowledge)
- API service experience
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Magento 2 experience
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Nice to have:
- Experience creating Magento 2 custom modules
- Experience with Nginx / Elasticsearch / Composer
- Experience with Mac OS, Linux or WSL2
- React, SCSS
- Certifications - Not mandatory, but nice to have Magento 2 certificate
- Not mandatory, but nice to have e-commerce or logistics experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!