(15 - 20H)
12 July 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a great Product Owner to take over ownership of a product in smart city fields on a half-time basis.
As a Product owner you will:
- Write user stories and provide business requirements to develop teams
- Ideate and create Mockups, Designs and Clickdummies, preferably with Figma
- Pull feedback for new features
- Collaborate closely with product owners and project managers to plan product and project delivery
- Collaborate closely with the development teams and tech lead
- Monitoring and synchronising product and project roadmap
- Organise the delivery of concurrent running products and projects
- Manage processes and report risks and issues deviation from the plan (budget, scope, etc.)
- Working experience as a Product Owner for 2 years including Mockuping / UI-definition experience
- Working experience with AI products will be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English
Nice to have:
Experience in Web3
Excitement for Web3
Experience in software development
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!