QA Engineering Lead
28 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineering Lead, to join our international team of top digital talents.
As a QA Engineering Lead you will:
- Supervising other quality assurance specialists
- Providing guidance, setting goals, objectives and responsibilities for the team
- Communicating a vision and a path for the team, creating solutions based on best practices
- Solving day-to-day problems
- Recruiting and mentoring new members of QA
- Working with other QA specialists on technical low-level tasks when needed
- Writing automated functional tests for the system
- Reviewing automation codes of your team members
- Sharing ideas on best practices and technical solutions with developers
- Testing features manually
- Ensuring quality of the systems and related infrastructure
- Working with developers, quality assurance specialists and other managers on process improvements
- Adhering to rules and procedures, advocating for quality matters when needed
- Interacting with infrastructure responsible or related to quality assurance, like CI/CD systems
- Planning and introducing new features into the process, e.g. testing more aspects (performance, security, etc.)
- Further automation, better test performance
- Keeping track of important quality metrics and assisting other teams in improving the overall quality of products
- At least 5 years of experience in testing /automated testing is a must
- 2 years of experience in managing/leading QA team and processes
- English level upper intermediate (B2) is a must
- Strong technical background in QA infrastructure and test automation / Java skills (4+ years of coding), - - RestAssured, TestNG, Maven, Docker, Appium, Setting up CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab CI and etc), SQL, SOLID principles
- Experience working with PHP 7, Codeception and Selenium framework
- To be familiar with code reviews and git-flow process
- Experience with test frameworks (E2E + API tests)
- People management, communicative and problem solving skills
- Analytical and systems thinking, attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!