9 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
If you love sales, and are looking for new opportunities, this role might be a good fit for you!
As a Sales Representative, you will play a key role in helping the organization to become the biggest customs knowledge provider in the EU and UK marketplace.
As a Sales Representative you will:
- Arrange meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
- Persuade customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Promptly submit purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Follow up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
- Address customer concerns and resolve complaints.
- Systematically collect and communicate market intelligence from your contacts with prospects and clients
- Have at least 1,5 years of experience in sales
- English: Native speaker
- Have B2B sales experience
- Know how to write a copy that sells
- Passionate about sales
- Love communicating with clients (“cold” contacts are never really cold cause you make them warm)
- Have a clear and structured mind
- Able to work independently and deliver results.
Would be nice if you also:
- Familiar with logistics or customs fields.
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the top talents in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the case study.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!