Senior Angular Developer
9 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Angular Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Angular Developer:
- You will be working on rising user satisfaction by improving accessibility in Client’s software.
- You'll be working on a project that combines the benefits of a central information hub with the stickiness of a social network, called the social intranet.
- Your focus will be improving the user accessibility of the app, making it available for everyone no matter their challenges.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Angular
- Strong knowledge of Angular (13)
- You have excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Good knowledge of architecture
- Passionate about Angular
- Familiar with tool stacks: Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack
Nice to have:
- Worked on large Angular Projects in the past
- Like to be an active collaborator on open source projects
- You attend and are actively participating in FE conferences
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!