Talent Success Agent
30 September 2022, 08:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious, eager, and initiative Talent Success Agent to be a part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to play a major role in our growth with creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility. We are looking for a motivated and people-oriented talent success agent with strong administrative skills, can do attitude and a thirst to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment, and an individual rounded off with a hands-on working style.
As a Talent Success Agent you will be:
- Responsible for the growth, development and well being of our talents
- Managing the process from contracting to performance management
- Assist the onboarding process of the newcomers
- Provide support to the talents in various admin related tasks, such as: vacations, sick leaves, days off, etc.
- Gather and analyze the employee records
- Organize and analyze quarterly employee performance and satisfaction surveys results
- Support direct supervisor in employer brand initiatives
- Coordinate employee development and performance plans
- Strong communication and writing skills in English, C1 level
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and initiative skills
- Highly interest and motivation in Human resources management
- Completed internship or any other HR-related qualification courses will be an advantage
Would be nice if you also have:
- Completed internship or any other HR-related qualification courses
- Familiarity with labor law
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the top talents in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the case study.
The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!