B2B Sales Manager - Germany Speaking
1000 - 1200 € (+ sales bonus)
7 May 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze • გეგიძე is the Creative Agency with the Georgian character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help you innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since foundation in 2017, we have successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. We transformed into a 100% remote agency at the beginning of 2019 before it was cool or even mandatory because of COVID19. We build meaningful long-term partnerships and deliver the best experience of digital services.
At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR. As part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to play a major role in our growth with creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility. Therefore, we are looking for motivated and solution-oriented team members.
We are looking for new members with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong personality, team players fit for a dynamic work environment, and individuals rounded off with a hands-on working style.
Summary of the open position:
As a Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying midsize to large-scale deals for company products and connect with players in the tech industry, as well as the public sector. We are seeking a self-starter who is highly collaborative and has experience working in a sales role in an Engineering- or Product-led organization, ideally, with an understanding of IoT, Computer vision, or smart city-related technologies. Above all, we are looking for someone who has a proven ability to hustle, get things done, close deals, hit goals, and think outside the box.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience and a proven track record exceeding revenue targets and goals with digital products
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset combined with a proactive and hands-on working style
- A team-player mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals with diverse backgrounds
- High levels of sales persistence and work ethic
- Comfortable with active changes in a startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate and relentless about growth - you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the problem-solving process of building relationships over time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German (native level) and English (working proficiency); other languages are a plus
- Establish executive relationships within enterprise customers, link company products to their needs, and consult them for buying company products
- Manage the entire deal flow process from first meeting to quotation and closure
- Meet quarterly revenue objectives and proactively conduct measures to close in on gaps
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand current environments, requirements, decision-making processes, and timeframes
- Consistently close new accounts and find new revenue streams within existing clients (together with Project and Account Managers)
- Conduct experiments to iterate and improve on the sales process
- Maintain outbound activities to prospective company clients
- Accurately forecasts revenue, manage and update opportunities in CRM, and identify new revenue opportunities in adjacent customer segments
- Learning environment to develop your skills with a high degree of responsibility: all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. We believe in our team & that is why we give them much responsibility. If we fail, we learn from it, get back up & continue to succeed
True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Energized, international, and highly motivated team: We love working together, respect each other & always value each other's opinions. We care deeply about our team members & are always down for a good virtual hangout such as gaming, yoga & meditation sessions etc.
- Flexible working hours & work-from-home: We want to ensure that all of our talented employees have much freedom to create the best results possible, therefore we have flexible working hours & a work-from-home
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, then simply apply with your CV and send it to In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterward! We are looking forward to your application!