Machine Learning Engineer
2000 - 3000 €
25 June 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a great Machine Learning Engineer to build and deliver products in smart city fields.
- Postgraduate or Ph.D Background in engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge in Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Good underesting of Neural Networks, Transferable Learning,
- Practical knowledge in object detection algorithms such as YOLO and Mask R-CNN
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, MxNet)
- Strong programming experience in Python, Jupyter Notebook and related tools/libraries
- Team player with the desire to work in a cross functional/international team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English
- Enhancing data collection procedures by processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data
- Working with state-of-the art machine learning algorithms, and building production-ready Object Detection / Event Recognition models
- Assessing the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies
- As a part of team contributing in providing technical solutions for various Computer Vision projects
- Learning environment to develop your skills with a high degree of responsibility
- True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Energized, international, and highly motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-Work option
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!