1500 - 2000 $
7 May 2021, 20:00:00
We are looking for a passionate full-time Senior Marketing Manager to plan, oversee and implement marketing activities and campaigns.
We work with international SaaS startups in their growth phase and recruit remote marketing talent to their team. You will be working as their dedicated marketer.
We are looking for marketing managers for two SaaS companies: a UK-based profitable startup in the productivity and project management space, and a German profitable startup in the time tracking space.
You will work alongside and be mentored by a veteran marketing director with 20 years of experience in both corporate and startups across the UK and Canada.
If you are passionate about marketing, tech-savvy, creative, and always reading up on the most recent trends in marketing - we would love to work with you. You will be getting your hands dirty with things like social media, landing pages, email marketing, managing various freelancers for implementation, and many other fields.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- High affinity for software, you’re a digital native
- The ability to work independently
- Understanding of the SaaS industry, previous experience in startups
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done
- Experience with email marketing and automation tools (like for example Active Campaign, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Zapier, Get Response, Leadpages etc)
- No problem with getting your hands dirty by diving into the unknown and brushing up on your skills where required
- Go-getter attitude.
Your job may include doing, learning, or delegating (outsourcing) things like:
- writing case studies and blog posts
- Outreach for link building
- SEO analysis and monitoring
- Keyword planning
- Monitoring Google Analytics
- Video & audio editing (podcasts / videocasts / workshops / talks / webinars)
- LinkedIn content strategies
- Creating wireframes and writing good briefs
- Running PPC campaigns (Facebook/Google/Quora)
- Monitoring social media
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Monitoring performances
To clarify: we are not looking for someone experienced in all of the above, and not everything will be required at any given time. You will work with specialists across many fields. But you have to be interested in working across the entire spectrum of marketing, and not just in a small niche.
- You will be working directly on scaling the business with the founder of a successful international startup within a small remote team.
- You will be supervised and coached by a super helpful marketing director with 20 years of experience.
- You will be able to learn a lot and sharpen your marketing skills with concrete work that will yield results.
- You will receive autonomy with no micromanagement for your work.
- A full-term remote work-from-home position with a competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, then simply apply with your CV and send it to In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterward! We are looking forward to your application!