23 July 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a great Product Owner to take over ownership of a product in smart city fields on a half-time basis (during the working hours).
- Working experience as a Product Owner for 2 years including Mockuping / UI-definition experience
- Working experience with AI products will be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English
- Write user stories and provide business requirements to develop teams
- Ideate and create Mockups, Designs and Clickdummies, preferably with Figma
- Pull feedback for new features
- Collaborate closely with product owners and project managers to plan product and project delivery
- Collaborate closely with the development teams and tech lead
- Monitoring and synchronising product and project roadmap
- Organise the delivery of concurrent running products and projects
- Manage processes and report risks and issues deviation from the plan (budget, scope, etc.)
- Learning environment to develop your skills with a high degree of responsibility
- True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Energized, international, and highly motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-Work option
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!