React Native Developer
1500 - 2000 €
10 June 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
We are looking for a React Native developer who would work with us over the next 3-6 months. Possibility to extend the contract and to mature into a permanent full-time position.
Project Specifications: Cross-platform frontend app (react native), top challenges are:
- Base level sensor access to log GNSS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetometer and barometric pressure
- Visualizing 3D movement data overlaid with 3D Geo data
- Translating wireframes and screen designs to functional interfaces (UI/UX designs will be provided)
- Standard user mgmt functions
Nice to know: Web backend
- Receive, send, store packages with raw sensor data from frontend app
- Receive, send, store motion data which is created by separate algorithms which run in flask/docker-container environment
- These algorithms are NOT scope of the project
Currently we are looking for a great React Native developer for our partner in the field of sports technology. Company enables data-based performance tracking and analysis for adventure sports like surfing, skiing and mountain biking. They enable users to relive, understand, improve, and share their adventure sports experiences.
The core of technology is an algorithm engine that combines state estimation algorithms and ML pattern recognition.
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, then simply apply with your CV and send it to In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterward! We are looking forward to your application!