Senior .NET Developer
21 October 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Senior .NET Developer for international project.
- You have at least 5-years of experience in the field
- You have lots of experience with C# and .NET web development, preferably with both .NET Framework and .NET Core
- You are comfortable with automated testing
- Keeping up with the current state of .NET/software development as a whole is in your DNA
- You are familiar with multiple software design patterns
- Clean code is always your goal
- You have experience with creating applications with microservice architecture
- Serverless/containerized cloud services (AWS or Azure) are familiar to you
- Keeping projects secure is your commitment
- You'd like to be responsible for structured growth in C# expertise in the company
- You have great written and verbal English skills because your position requires close communication with the client
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not actually fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
We’re not just looking for someone with the necessary knowledge and skills, but a true team player who can think the way we do. Our customer is a globally known brand that addresses concerns towards global footprint. We help them to build custom solutions that support the circular economy hence reducing the impact on the global environment and economy.
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!