Senior Full Stack - React.js + Node.js Developer
28 October 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Full Stack Developer for an international project
- The following keywords are familiar to you from everyday work: Node.js, React.js, Typescript, Jest
- You have at least 4-years of experience in the field
- You have 2+ years of experience working with React.js and Node.js
- You have great written and verbal English skills
- AWS, Lambda, DynamoDB are familiar to you
- You've done code reviews
- Managing your time well is a trait of yours, which means that we don’t have to worry about meeting deadlines
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
- You enjoy teamwork and like team events
We’re not just looking for someone with the necessary knowledge and skills, but a true team player who can think the way we do. Together we will develop a campaign and markets prediction analysis application for a globally known client. We are constantly progressing and we would like you to do it with us.
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!