Senior Graphic Designer
€ 1'200 - 1'600 (net)
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. We transformed into a 100% remote agency at the beginning of 2019 before it was cool or even mandatory.
We build meaningful long-term partnerships and deliver the best experience of digital services.
At our agency with two locations in Berlin and Tbilisi (Dublin coming soon), we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in tech, design, production & outstaffing. As part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to play a major role in our growth with creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility. Therefore, we are looking for motivated and solution-oriented team members.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- High learning curve through conceptually and strategically demanding project work
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Challenging and varied work in a dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!