Senior Java Developer
21 October 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager Senior Java Developer.
4-5 years of experience with the following technologies:
- Java 8/11 or newer
- Spring 4/5 and Spring Boot 1.x or newer
- MySQL or similar relational DBMS
- Thymeleaf or other back-end based front-end framework
- Junit and Mockito
- Linux experience
- You are results-oriented
- You have the ability to multitask
- You have a high level of personal responsibility and independence
- You are a true team player
- You have the ability to lead a team
We are looking for a Senior Java developer who can work on our in-house code base and lead a sub-unit of developers. The Senior Java developer is responsible for planning and delivering product development projects, fix system issues and bugs and collaborate with other backend developers, front-end developers and sysadmins to deliver quality service to platform users.
- Write clean, testable and efficient code
- Work closely together with a dedicated team of developers
- Contribute to the evolution of the product to develop features
- Maintain existing code base
- Work with professionals of the field in a start-up environment
- A unique opportunity to work in the booming fintech industry
- A high level of flexibility
- Equity compensation
- Health insurance
- Training and development programs
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!