18 October 2021, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a curious and eager WordPress Developer for the international project.
- Proficient in WordPress (and relevant CMS platforms where appropriate)
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Have a good understanding of Cpanels/ DNS Settings & the technical elements of going live
- Experienced in building well designed, testable, efficient websites by using best software
- Familiar with Integration data from various back-end services and databases
- Experienced in optimizing site for Mobile
- Cooperate with account managers to match visual design intent for client projects
We don’t build sites using code, primarily using CMS systems. So, we are looking for a candidate
who communicates using language and terms which are common within these systems.
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!