Some team members play a significant role in maintaining an organization's achievements. One of our talented colleagues, Tekla, is exactly that player. She takes care of our clients and ensures their satisfaction with our service daily.
Read her interview below, to get to know her little better:
- What do you do at Gegidze?
- I am a Client Success Manager at Gegidze. I help our clients to get the best possible experience.
- What is your favorite part of working at Gegidze?
- There are s few things that make this place great. First, there's a team - exceptional people who make anything possible. Then this job gives me the opportunity to develop myself professionally and personally and, last but not least, the possibility to work from anywhere.
- How do you explain to your grandparents what you do for a living?
- Hard one:) Still working on it. It's like a never-ending process.
- What is your go-to productivity advice?
- Always prepare a To Do list for the day. Crossing the tasks out of the list throughout the day helps you see how much you have done and keeps you motivated.
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
- That it's just starting now, and big, exciting things are ahead of me.
- In three words, how do your friends describe you?
- I guess it would be funny, caring, and loud:)
- What is your experience working in your position?
- I started my career at Gegidze, so it's my first job, and it's the 1st anniversary since I came here.
- What motivates you to work hard?
- Knowing that what I do helps me grow and achieve my goals.
- What is your favorite free time activity?
- Going skiing on weekends with friends.
If you want to join our team of top talents and create something great with us - Check out our Career page!