Dina is our Content Manager and Copywriter. She is responsible for delivering our brand messages and conducting this interview, which can help you get to know her better.
- What do you do at Gegidze?
- I create and manage content to deliver our core messages to our target audience.
- What is your favorite part of working at Gegidze?
- Several aspects make Gegidze a great place to work at. Those include but are not limited to: the flexibility to work from anywhere you want and manage your time as you please and the incredible people I’m lucky to work with.
- What is the weirdest/most interesting fact about you?
- The weirdest fact about me is that I slept for 4 days straight when I was born. No one could wake me up!
- What do you like most about your job?
- In my opinion, the best part of writing a copy is reading it afterward and thinking to yourself: “God, this is the best way anyone could articulate it.” In other words, I like writing good texts and joking around in my copies sometimes.
- How do you explain to your grandparents what you do for a living?
- At this point, I just say that I am a journalist.
- In three words, how do your friends describe you?
- FUNNY. AS. HELL.
- Which character resonates with you the most?
- Any female character in dystopian fantasy books would do, but overall, I resonate most with Martin Eden (I guess because he’s a writer, too).
- What is your experience working in your position?
- I started my career in 2020 as a social media copywriter and then moved on to take on more roles like managing content, writing strategies, and translating. But I think copywriting owns my heart to this day.
- What does success mean to you?
- For me, success is being happy.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Kpop. However, if you receive pleasure from something, you should not feel guilty, so it’s just a pleasure!
If you want to become a part of our international team, send us your CV !