27 June 2022, 20:00:00
Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced iOS developer, to join our team and work on an international project. You will work hand-in-hand with the Product Owner and experienced international development team. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth.
- 1 year of experience programming with Swift
- 2 years of experience using the iOS SDK
- English level upper intermediate (B2) is a must
- Any experience in working with other programming languages (would be a plus)
- Experience writing clean maintainable code, we value beautifully written code
- Knowledge of popular tools, and libraries (Realm, RxSwift, Firebase, Swinject, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI/UX practices
- Wish to improve, interest in the newest programming practices
- Experience working with large-scale projects, animation, and use of the REST API (would be a plus)
- Experience in testing an application automatically and A/B testing (would be a plus)
- Competitive salary
- Funding English courses
- Hardware equipment that meets your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work on large-scale international projects with the best developers in Georgia and not only
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile.
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- As a next stage, you will be asked to complete the tech test or tech interview, assessment center might vary and depends on the position.
- The final step will be an interview with the client where you can discuss the assessment and further details of the role.
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!