Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands.
We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
About the project
Currently, we are looking for an experienced iOS developer for our key client in Vilnius, Lithuania. It is a fintech company that provides fast, convenient, and affordable financial and related services globally. With over one million app installs and growing, the client aims to push the boundaries and become an industry-leading super app that provides financial and lifestyle services across the globe.
You will work hand-in-hand with the Product Owner and experienced international development team for Fintech Project. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth.
- Design and develop the mobile applications
- Test your work regarding safety and functionality
- Work only with the most innovative financial solutions
- Contribute to our work atmosphere and culture
- 4+ years of experience with iOS Development
- 3+ years of experience programming with Swift and iOS SDK
- Experience writing clean maintainable code, we value beautifully written code
- Knowledge of popular tools, and libraries (Realm, RxSwift, Firebase, Swinject, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI/UX practices
- English level upper intermediate (B2) is a must
Nice to have:
- Experience working with other programming languages
- Experience working with large-scale projects, animation, and use of the REST API
- Experience in testing an application automatically and A/B testing
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware that you love
- Knowledge sharing meet ups and community events
- Professional and English courses
- Ability to work in large-scale international projects with the leading global tech teams
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button “Apply Now.”
Our hiring process:
- After you hit the button “Apply Now” and upload the resume, our HR team will review your profile
- If the skills and experiences mentioned in your resume match the requirements, you will have:
1. Quick introduction call with our HR team
2. Technical/soft skill interview with client
3. Introduction call with the end client
- After receiving positive feedback from the client we will circulate the job offer to you
Wish you good luck and hope to see you in our incredible team of top digital talents!