Women have been breaking barriers in every field and technology is no exception. Over the years, we have seen a rise in the number of women who have pursued careers in tech and have made remarkable contributions in the industry. Although the gender gap in tech still exists, we should not overlook the incredible achievements and positive impact that women have had in this field. In this blog, we will focus on the positive aspects of women in tech and celebrate their accomplishments, highlighting their skills, creativity, innovation, and determination that have made a significant impact on the tech industry.
At Gegidze, we value women's immense contribution to our industry and proudly present our tech talent - Violeta Petrosyan, to find out her perspective on being a woman we conducted a small interview with her.
Through her story, we hope to inspire and encourage more women to pursue careers in tech and contribute their talents to this constantly evolving field.
- Where do you work, and what is your position at that company?
- I'm working at Intelligent Systems as a back-end developer.
- What made you decide to choose this field for your career?
- My family is working in that field, and I decided to follow them.
- What do you like most about working in tech as a woman?
- Breaking the stereotypes that women are weaker than men in tech.
- In your opinion, in which part of your job do women perform better?
- In my opinion, women are more careful and eager to write code cleaner.
- What challenges should young female professionals expect when this field?
- That some people are not going to believe in us.
- What would be your go-to advice for young girls looking to follow a career path in tech?
- To go forward, never give up and work hard to achieve their goals
If you want to join our diverse team of tech talents, send us your CV.