We're excited to introduce our team member, Mariam Kvastiani, our Talent Success Manager.
Mariam is an experienced professional with a passion for empowering individuals and organizations to reach their full potential. She's here to support our talented community of creators and help them succeed on our platform.
Get to know Mariam better by reading her interview.
- What is your favorite part of working at Gegidze?
- My favorite part of working at Gegidze is the environment that the team has created. Here I feel the support needed for healthy improvements and professional growth. I feel really lucky to be part of this team because if you had told me 1 year ago, when I first found out about the company, that I would be working here, I would not believe you.
- What do you do at Gegidze?
- I am a talent success manager at Gegidze. My job is to guide talents through onboarding processes and help them with any matter they may be concerned about. I ensure they have all the information they need to feel comfortable in the work process and the community.
- What do you like most about your job?
- I like how much space there is to grow as a person and as a professional. From the beginning, I feel that I have had the opportunity to improve and learn things from all the different perspectives. Everyone at the company helps you when needed; you just have to ask for it, and making mistakes is always okay. We just have to learn from them to avoid making them the second time. I enjoy the flexibility of the job environment.
- How do you explain to your grandparents what you do for a living?
Really hard to explain to them of course, especially with all the terminology which makes less sense in the Georgian language, but shortly I say that I help people solve problems. is not that what we all do here as a company tho? hehe
- In three words, how do your friends describe you?
Might be hard for me to name them cause it will be hard even for my friends to describe me in 3 words. But if I had to say, it would be Funny, friendly, and caring.
- What is your nickname at work/among friends?
Well, I have only had one nickname my whole life - kvasto. Because of my last name, kvasto seems the easiest to pronounce so my friends call me kvasto all the time. I might not look back if you call me Mariam cause it sounds unusual to me.
- What would it be if you could say one quote to humanity?
Treat others the way you want to be treated. Might be a basic idea for someone, but I think many forget its meaning and implement it in everyday life. I think the world we live in needs a little more love and compassion right now, so it would be better if we all thought more about our actions and words when communicating.
- Which is your favorite food/dish?
My favorite dish on the whole planet is Georgian Khinkali. No matter the time and place, I NEVER say no to Khinkali.
- What does success mean to you?
Success, to me, resonates with being happy. For me it does not matter how much money you make, if you feel fulfilled every day from the work you do and by the people around you, I would consider myself a happy person. Does not matter how much money you make, if you don't feel that you are loved by those close to you, everything loses its meaning.
- What is your favorite song to sing at Karaoke?
Probably Amy Winehouse's you know I am no good. It's a classic, don't you agree?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would probably be watching too much “shua kalaki”. My all-time favorite Georgian TV show. Safe to say I do not eat my meal before I turn the show on.
If you want to become a part of our international team, send us your CV!